Blackpool Forum - new gaffer , new owners, how POSH
Vital Football

Latest Blackpool FC News

Blackpool Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "His testimonial will be such an emotional night for Tony Adams. I can't wait to go for a drink with him afterwards!" - KENNY SANSOM
- (Added by: Jerry)
Current Poll (see more polls)
What will the outcome be against Bury
Suggested By:
Blackpool Win43%
Bury Win9%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
3.premier 170
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
new gaffer , new owners, how POSH
04 March 2018 08:54 Post ID: #371134
Executive Seats User
Is there time to finish the Lg 1 campaign in style for Peterborough Utd. 2 days ago Steve Evans took the managers reins the next day 1/2 the club was sold Peterborough United owner Darragh MacAnthony has sold half of his stake in the League One club.

Canada-based investors Dr Jason Neale and Stewart Thompson have become co-owners with immediate effect.
"This is banner news for the football club, its staff and for the city of Peterborough," said MacAnthony.
"When Jason and Stewart were introduced to me several months ago, I was so impressed with their creative energy and brilliant business minds."
Thompson and Neale, who have been actively looking at ownership of an EFL club for the past two years, have both joined the Posh board.
They will hold their shares through a Canadian business, Kelgary Sports and Entertainment.
Dublin-born MacAnthony was the youngest owner of an English club, at 30, when he took Posh over from Barry Fry in September 2006.
He had previously tried to buy Woking and AFC Wimbledon, after earning his fortune through property development in Spain.

Evans only joined because Celtic havent asked, but thats one for the future he said..New Peterborough United manager Steve Evans says being Celtic boss would be the only job with more appeal for him.

The 55-year-old Scot, who resigned from Mansfield Town earlier this week, has lived near Peterborough for many years.

"It's probably the second club that's closest to my heart, the first being Glasgow Celtic," he said.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Blackpool Fixtures  >>