Blackpool Forum - VB Return To Former Glory
Vital Football

Latest Blackpool FC News

Blackpool Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "Personally I think both teams will go out and try to win this one" Mark Lawrenson (Davpick)
- (Added by: toronto_pool)
Current Poll (see more polls)
What will the outcome be against Bury
Suggested By:
Blackpool Win54%
Draw36%
Bury Win10%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.SeasideEssexXile141
2.premier 1127
3.SaskPool78
4.Bear195154
5.Hastings28
6.bfcpete23
7.suffolknwot21
8.nodrogaty18
9.whitey194217
10.BobHatton12
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
VB Return To Former Glory
07 February 2018 18:28 Post ID: #370639
BFC Chief Executive
Valeri Belokon tells fans Blackpool will not be collateral damage in Oyston battle
With Blackpool’s future now in his hands, the Latvian businessman has told fans he wants to return the League One club to its former glory.

Belokon issued the following statement:
“Over the last few days I have been contacted by many Blackpool FC supporters who congratulated me with the outcome of litigation against the Oyston family. “A number of you have also expressed concerns about the future of Blackpool Football Club. “
Firstly, I would like to thank the supporters for their well wishes, which are always gratefully received. “
Secondly, as was stated before the court two days ago, I would like to reassure you that I do not intend to take steps in enforcing the judgment that might jeopardise the future of Blackpool Football Club.
“I hope that the Oyston family will also seek to ensure that the club is protected over the coming months. “The club has gone through a lot on and off the pitch in recent times. “I have faith that the players and manager will continue working hard to produce a strong finish to the season and I hope that off the pitch a new chapter might begin soon that allows the club to return to its former glory.
“This is something what our legend Jimmy Armfield deserves: let's do everything what we all can do to return to the golden era of our beloved club! RIP Jimmy.”
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Blackpool Fixtures  >>