Wembley Freekick = Favourite Adam Memory
In our latest poll we asked you to vote for your favourite memory of now departed Seasiders captain Charlie Adam.
The results are thus:
1. The Wembley freekick (85%): The overwhelming winner was Charlie's freekick in the Championship playoff final against Cardiff which levelled the scores at 1-1.
2. The Richie Wellens stamp on debut (9%): Charlie ensured cult hero status on his debut with a stamp on ex 'Pool midfielder, the unpopular Richie Wellens.
3. The Spurs penalties (3%): A crazy 60 seconds. We get a penalty, which Adam misses. We then win another one immediately after, which (after a scrap with DJ), Adam steps up and belts into the back of the net. His near tearful celebration showed just how much our club meant to him.
4. The winner at Deepdale (2%): A massive result at the time, and a great goal to give us bragging rights over our nearest and fiercest rivals.
5. The Blackburn freekick (1%): A quality hit that really deserved to give the Seasiders all three points. Sadly, calamity goalkeeping from Richard Kingson at the other end wiped out Adam's heroics.
In our latest poll we ask you whose departure is more detrimental to the Seasiders: David Vaughan's or Charlie Adam's.