Blackpool: Deadline Day Update
So, what's going on at Bloomfield Road today? Absolutely loads I would imagine!
The media have been reporting stories about Blackpool all morning, and here they are condensed:
- Winger Matt Phillips will sign from Wycombe on a three-year deal.
- It's more likely than not that DJ Campbell will sign from Leicester for £1.2m.
- Kyle Lafferty from Rangers on either a loan (which would be counted as an oversees loan) or permanent.
- A move for Blackburn's Jason Roberts broke down last week, as with James Vaughan from Everton.
- David Nugent doesn't look like he's joining; wages were said to be the problem.
- Rumours linking Curtis Davies with a loan move from Aston Villa have been rubbished.
- Tom Cleverley might be loaned out to the Seasiders later in the day, but Wigan are also interested.
- Free agent Richard Wright is still on Holloway's radar.
There has been absolutely no news on new full backs - an area everybody recognises as a weak point.
Talk of a striker from France has cooled since last night, but as we reported this time yesterday, Mamadou Bah will sign from Strasbourg.