Blackpool: Deadline Day Update
So, what's going on at Bloomfield Road today? Absolutely loads I would imagine!
The media have been reporting stories about Blackpool all morning, and here they are condensed:
- Winger Matt Phillips will sign from Wycombe on a three-year deal.
- It's more likely than not that DJ Campbell will sign from Leicester for £1.2m.
- Kyle Lafferty from Rangers on either a loan (which would be counted as an oversees loan) or permanent.
- A move for Blackburn's Jason Roberts broke down last week, as with James Vaughan from Everton.
- David Nugent doesn't look like he's joining; wages were said to be the problem.
- Rumours linking Curtis Davies with a loan move from Aston Villa have been rubbished.
- Tom Cleverley might be loaned out to the Seasiders later in the day, but Wigan are also interested.
- Free agent Richard Wright is still on Holloway's radar.
There has been absolutely no news on new full backs - an area everybody recognises as a weak point.
Talk of a striker from France has cooled since last night, but as we reported this time yesterday, Mamadou Bah will sign from Strasbourg.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.