Date:Monday October 20 2008
1. Name and nickname: Eamonn Moore, but known on the forum as Abel.
2. Place of birth: Manchester.
3. Number of years following Pool: I can't remember when I first started following the Pool as I was very young. I'd like to think that I've been a Seasider since birth though!
4. How did you come to support Pool: My dad's a Pool fan.
5. First game: Honestly can't remember I was that young. It was prior to 1994, although the first season that I can remember well is the ill-fated 95-96 season.
6. Top three Pool moments:
1) Beating Yeovil at Wembley to secure promotion to the second tier of English football for the first time in my lifetime. 2) Swansea 3-6 Blackpool. A great day out with Bolton Tangerine and his missus, a great game and a great sight to see the Swansea fans applauding us after the game. 3) The three trips to the Millennium Stadium, especially the 2001 Division 3 Playoff Final v Orient.
7. Worst three Pool moments:
1) Relegation in 2000... I just didn't know how to react.
2) Bradford beating us 3-0 in the second leg of the play-offs in 1996 - I wasn't allowed to go as I had school the next day so didn't know the result until the morning, and was almost in tears the entire day at school!
3) Watching us under Colin Hendry was nigh on soul destroying.
8. Favourite Pool player: Changes week by week to be honest depending on who's played well and who hasn't! Phil Horner was my first Blackpool hero though, a fact that he found very funny at the awards night back in May!
9. Best Pool player you have watched: Brett Ormerod.
10. Most under-rated Pool player you have watched: Keith Southern seems to split the fans. I personally think he's been a great player for us.
11. Where you sit and have sat at Bloomers: Used to sit in the South, now have a season ticket in the West (K block).
12. Favourite away trip: When we beat Swansea 6-3.
13. Best Pool manager since you have supported us: Larry, without a doubt. If he keeps us up again, then he's the best manager outside of the Premiership in my opinion.
14. Prediction for the season: I don't like predicting Blackpool any more, especially in the Championship - just when you think that you've got the darned league worked out, the form book (if there is one!) gets thrown out of the window!
15. A message for the players: Learn how to defend set pieces please.
Date:Monday October 20 2008
What's happening to the Bloomfield Road Pitch (Saturday January 31 2015)
Stats: Blackpool v Brighton (Saturday January 31 2015)
Full Time: Blackpool 1-0 Brighton (Saturday January 31 2015)
Today's team v Brighton (Saturday January 31 2015)
Early Team News: Blackpool v Brighton (Friday January 30 2015)
Last Time Out: Brighton (Friday January 30 2015)
Clark Tries to Give Lewis Clarity (Friday January 30 2015)
|21. Leeds Utd||27||7||8||12||-10||29|
|Sharp Stuns Terriers
» Leeds Utd : 01/02/2015 08:11:00
|LUFC On This Day - February 1st
» Leeds Utd : 01/02/2015 07:41:00
|Rowett Philosophical On Draw
» Norwich : 01/02/2015 07:00:00
» Rotherham : 31/01/2015 23:16:00
|RUFC -Hall Becomes A Hatter
» Rotherham : 31/01/2015 22:58:00